Our documents and training videos are designed as an aid to help your laboratory with compliance to the CLIA requirements. Various state agencies may have additional requirements that are not available on this website. Please check your state regulations. Our products are not intended as a source of advice or any other professional services.
- Each facility will have one single licensed user.
- You may edit documents to suit the needs of your laboratory.
- Documents and training videos written or produced by Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc. are offered as a guide and are the property of Quality Systems and Compliance. These documents/videos may include, but not limited to; log sheets, policies, procedures, manuals, templates, charts, job descriptions, checklists, training videos and any other laboratory related documentation. These documents and or videos MUST NOT be shared with any other labs, facilities, organization or individuals, copied or reproduced in any manner. All documents are protected by copyright laws.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL our products directly or indirectly, in whole or in part. Reselling our products includes, but not limited too; log sheets, policies, procedures, manuals, templates, charts, job descriptions, checklists, training videos and any other laboratory related documentation that is the property of Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc.
- YOU MAY NOT, give our products away or make them available as a free resource, either in print, copy, fax, email, posting OR sharing online. This includes, but not limited to; making our documentation and or videos available on your website or any website or app in any capacity, posting our documentation and or videos on social media, posting or using our documentation/videos as giveaways, in newsletters, as a gift, in a blog or any other marketing project or offering our documentation/videos as a resource to your clients.
IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE OUR PRODUCTS AND INFORMATION:
- You agree that these materials are the sole property of Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc., and are protected by copyright laws.
- You acknowledge and agree to abide by the terms and conditions outlined in this licensing agreement.
- You agree that if you breach any of the conditions set forth in the licensing agreement, then this license and your access will be automatically terminated.
- You do so entirely at your own risk.
- Products purchased from Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc., are to be used as an aid and should not be used solo or in place of direct technical oversight, training and other practices required to meet CLIA/State licensing programs.
- You agree that you are appropriately qualified and informed to use our products.
- You agree that you are a responsible person, age 18 years of age or older.
- Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc. will not be responsible or accept any liability in connection with our products and your use of these products.
- Your organization agrees to abide by all state and federal regulations associated with operating a clinical laboratory and agrees to Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc., harmless from any claims for breach of such regulations and or other activities outside the control of Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc. and to satisfy reasonable legal expenses incurred the Quality Systems and Compliance, Inc., in defending such claims.